Wednesday, February 25, 2009

under the weather


oh dear. poor littlerikrak isn't feeling much better today. thanks to all of the nicies who have sent their well wishes. :) hopefully better soon! so here's a little handmade goodies care package for my little sweetie...who's the best little lego spaceship builder around!

these cuddly, recycled sweater slipper boots by 4pippi
this beautiful, snuggly quilt by
upup
these fun DIY wooden toys to paint
by goosegrease
this hilarious (and useful!) moustache handkerchief by
avrilloreti
Pin It

5 comments:

  1. uugh. being sick is not fun. the quilt and slippers are 'sick-time' necessities in my house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my little rikrak! I'm sprinkling over well wishes :) I love these four goodies you've singled out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Feel better soon, little rikrak! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope the little one is feeling better soon! I've had a sick little one this week too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Poor little rikrak. Hugs to you both!

    ReplyDelete

thanks so much for your comments, nicies!
it's a joy to read what everyone writes here.
thank you!