Thursday, September 17, 2009

what i'm working on: baby quilts

collect

yes indeed. i'm working on lots & lots of little baby quilts these days. seems like it's another wonderful time when lots of friends are having sweet little babies & little quilted playmats are one of my very favourite things to design & create!

so that's what i'm working on...
how about you? what are you working on these days?
i'd love to hear.



a few of the little rikrak playmats and baby quilts i made last year.
you can always see what i'm up to on my flickr photo account. :)
Pin It

6 comments:

  1. I just wanted to say that little truck quilt is amazing!
    Did you do it by hand or by machine? I like all the little swirls stitched in too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm making a baby quilt, too (my first quilt ever - hope it turns out ok!).

    I'll definitely be checking out your Flickr for inspiration ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh... those are so cute!! It's funny how the little ones seem to arrive in waves.. i love making little baby blankets too.

    Right now I'm doing a lot of dyeing of upcycled yarns and making lots of fingerless gloves & spinning more yummy yarns!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are so beautiful, RR! Fortunate friends you have!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what lovely creations! i'm going to a baby shower in just over a week - maybe i'll work on one for the holiday...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Soooooo cute!

    I'm working on Christmas items and about a million other ideas that have been roaming through my brain for much too long! Oh to have more time in the day!

    ReplyDelete

thanks so much for your comments, nicies!
it's a joy to read what everyone writes here.
thank you!