Wednesday, January 19, 2011

climbing the walls


 the amazing illoiha gym climbing wall in japan. i first saw it in enroute magazine.
............

happy wednesday, cuties.

well we've passed the mid-way mark of january, and i was wondering how all of our new year's resolutions are going?

good?
bad?
what resolutions?

i'd' say pretty good here. some fails. luckily more successes.

one aspect of my goal-setting was to add more *get-up-and-boogie* times to my work days. happily, that's going well.

what do you do for indoor-wintry-weather-moving- around excercise?

i'd love to hear.

{ and i'd love to build this amazing climbing wall in my pretend 5 storey ballroom too. }
but that might have to wait til next year. 
isn't that fun?
climbing the walls never looked so stylish!

Pin It

11 comments:

  1. I love to hula hoop! I turn up the music and hoop for 30 minutes. It's great exercise and it's fun!

    That climbing wall looks really cool too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The climbing wall is amazing!

    I love to crank up a funky record really loud and dance around with our twins. It's fun and great cardio.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh! good ideas, nicies.

    la alicia - you're a star! 30 minutes and a hula hoop?! wow!

    me too, tessa! that's the funnest!

    ReplyDelete
  4. climbing wall very interesting hehe

    wonderful post

    ReplyDelete
  5. WHERE is this!!!!????
    We are building lots od SNOW forts at the moment...I'm sure you are too!!!
    HUGS
    Char.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omgosh this looks like sooo much fun! I have to show my husband! Our kids need something like this! LOL If only!

    ReplyDelete
  7. yay snowforts, weblog! yes- lots here too. :)

    they're at a fun gym in japan. http://www.illoiha.com/index.html
    *swoon*

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL I don't know if I would wall climb in a dress ...but the wall is cool.

    The inside exercise I have been getting consists of chasing children.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness what a fun image! Love it!

    And la alicia, I hula hoop too :-) Have you ever taken a class? It's a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  10. agreed, itchin :) and *chasing children* is a wonderful form of crazy cardio indeed :)

    and that's so fun sarah - it must be fabulous with a whole group!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This climbing wall is amazing! How cool! I do workout videos in the winter. I need to get a Wii!!! ~Val

    ReplyDelete

thanks so much for your comments, nicies!
it's a joy to read what everyone writes here.
thank you!