skip. skip. skip-to-my lou, darlin's!
i just love a pretty springtime teaparty.
and while parts of my lovely land are teetering between tulips & heatwaves one day, and snowstorms & winter boots the next,(good heavens!) it's never to early to DREAM about a springtime party!
so i'm inviting you all to a cyberly one here next week. we'll have fancy little sandwiches; pastel-coloured macaroons; and use all those pretty teacups sitting regally up in the china cabinet. won't it be splendid?
and no... thanks for asking, but you needn't bring anything. just your lovely self! but you do have a job: show me what handmade or vintage delight you'll be wearing! i'll include your outfits in a post next week! woohoo!
1. choose a fun frock (or something else) springtime-y to wear. think fresh, fun, frolicky!
2. choose a fun accessory for the look.
3. cut & paste a direct link where i can find each item on the net into your comment.
4. make as many 2-part outfits as you'd like (feel free to include goodies from your own work, too, if you' like!)
5. next week i'll include 10 of your looks in a follow up post, and i'll be sure to link to your lovely shop/site, too! great free advertising for creative, dressed-to-the-nines YOU!
6. and hey... if there are LOTS of entries, i'll get the random.org generator to pull a few for us to see!
ta ta for now, nicies!
see you at the teaparty!