Tuesday, July 14, 2009

call for submissions!

DIY storybook blocks by nurserylove

morning, nicies! here @ the rikrak studio blog, i'm always looking for funfun folks to feature & funfun handmaking with kids projects to share with my lovely readers. so i'm putting out a call for submisssions. i'm looking for YOUR fun ideas!

as you know, i have a little series called handmaking with kids. you can read some of them here. in the series, fun artists share a little diy project, handmade adventure, or something along those lines that we can handmake with the little ones in our lives.

i'd love to hear your ideas for a project for the series! if you have a project/activity/diy recipe that you'd like to share, please let me know. just contact me directly thru rikrakmail@yahoo.com with your project proposal! if i decide to feature your project, i'll also happily include a little feature on you, or your shop, your blog, etc! it's a great way to bring new folks to your shop, and to share your handmaking with kiddies ideas! already have a project on your own blog or site you'd like to share? no problem. that's great too. just let me know about it!
thanks, nicies! looking forward to hearing from you!

{ ps: still another day or so to enter my little eco. coasters giveaway! hurry in!}
Pin It

4 comments:

  1. I have some fun tutorials to share - you can find 'em on my blog & I plan on making more... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. my son and i baked sugar cookies last night - yum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i've got a tutorial on my blog for recycling crayons!

    Please feel free to reference it anytime!
    http://elanvitalanthology.blogspot.com/2009/12/recycled-crayon-tutorial.html

    tara

    ReplyDelete

thanks so much for your comments, nicies!
it's a joy to read what everyone writes here.
thank you!