Thursday, April 2, 2009

an * inspiring * little game! { part two }

wall A

it's time again for another fun round of gaming! last month, we played part one, seen here.
so try your hand @ round two and be inspired!

the person who guesses the most correct matches wins a little feature!

..............................................

i love games.
and i love seeing others' inspirations!

so here's a fun game for all of us.

i've become very fascinated of late with the idea of inspiration boards or idea walls. i've seen images of many amazing little walls or boards dedicated to carefully collecting different little goodies that inspire the artist! i love it!

i'm fascintated with how they look. how they feel, and what folks choose to add to them. i'm also interested in how they relate (or not!) to the artist's work! i love it!
so i found some of my faves in the blogosphere, and I thought we could do something fun with them!
........................................

the FUN RULES:
take a look @ the images below (and the one at the top!) .... each inspiration board or wall belongs to a fun artist whose work I’ve featured at the end of this post in the *the artists* section.

see if you can, without looking/researching, match the inspiration board to the artist. (i.e. A1, B2, etc).... please post your guesses below in the comments!

...................................

each image links to the artists’ photostream... BUT try not to look until after you’ve entered your guesses. it doesn't matter if you're right or wrong - i just thought it'd be fun to try and guess!

thanks so much to the artists for sharing their amazing boards and work.

i’ll be posting the answers later in a separate post. at that time, i'll also feature the person who commented with the most correct answers! so be sure to play!

(but if you're REALLY eager to know which belongs to who.... just click on the board photos!)

...........................................................................



wall B


wall C


wall D


wall E

.........................................................

the artists

artist 1: photographer paper pony

artist 2: one good bumblebee




artist 3: red velvet art / o!rachew!


artist 4: phatsheep textiles


artist 5: paper valise provisions

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
ps: have an inspiration board? let me know!
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Pin It

21 comments:

  1. I'm game!
    They're very pretty!

    A4
    B1
    C5
    D3
    E2

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, what a great idea!

    Thanks for the mention, along with some of my favorite artists!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great game! Here are my guesses...
    1E 2D 3C 4B 5A

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're fun, RR!

    I'm thinking >>>>> A3, B2, C4, D1, E5

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is tough! Here are my guesses:
    E1
    B2
    A3
    C4
    D5

    I think I need to create an inspiration board - I just have all my ideas stuffed in a messy journal right now - these look so much nicer!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are beautiful!! I need an inspiration wall like that! Does it count to have someone elses inspiration board as your own? :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Here is my guess:

    1C
    2B
    3E
    4A
    5D

    My house is my inspiration board: I like everything in it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A1
    B3
    C4
    D2
    E5

    That was a fun but tough game!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fun!
    A 3, B1, C 2, D4, E5

    ReplyDelete
  10. boy! we're all different. what a fun game, rikrak. here are my guesses:

    a1
    b4
    c5
    d3
    e2

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fun game. That really got me thinking this morning.
    My guesses:
    1-d; 2-c; 3-a; 4-e; 5-b.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Okay, this was hard!
    1c
    2a
    3b
    5d
    4e

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fun...but hard!
    here are my choices:
    A3
    B4
    C1
    D5
    E2

    ReplyDelete
  14. This just may be the boost I needed to get my own inspiration board up! These are my guesses
    a3,b1,c4,d5,e2

    ReplyDelete
  15. i didn't peek, so here is my guess

    A1
    B2
    C4
    D5
    E3

    i'm off to see how i did!

    ReplyDelete
  16. ok here are my guesses
    A-3
    B-2
    C-4
    D-5
    E-1

    ReplyDelete
  17. A3
    B1
    C4
    D5
    E2 (although I'm betting E is 3, except then I think 3 is A. oh, this is tough!)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love this game! My inspiration board is really lacking...

    my guesses:

    1D
    2B
    3E
    4C
    5D

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love the idea!!! It's so much fun!! Thank you for the game!

    My wild guess is..(wilder than you think)

    A5
    B2
    C3
    D1
    E4

    ReplyDelete

thanks so much for your comments, nicies!
it's a joy to read what everyone writes here.
thank you!