Monday, April 27, 2009

with thanks!


superthanks to etsy & the wonderful marymary for the quit your day job feature!

with so
very many thanks....
to all of you nicies for cheering rikrak on.
to all of the folks who love & support handmaking.
to the blogosphere for so many ways to share our little goodies!
to my dear dear family for everything!

to etsy ... for making it possible (& for the lovely feature, too!)

(ps: and old man luedecke for the sound track! in wonderful sackville - nonetheless! delightful!)
..............................

hope you might be able to join me tomorrow afternoon in the
etsy virtual labs LIVE @ 4pm EST for the fun
Quit Your Day Job chat!
i'll be there... and would love to see you!

Pin It

13 comments:

  1. Kristal - congrats on the great feature!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice feature! Congratulations :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a wonder, Kristal. I am sending you the most heartfelt e-hug at this moment! Way to go :) All good things...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Weeeee! *throws Kristal in the air*
    Good on you, nicey!!! I haven't read the interview yet but I'll run to the Storque right now!
    BIG congrats and hugs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! This is great! I want to try to be there tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jumping up and down with glee!!!

    big hugs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay you! What a great article with great pics!

    -- Heather

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic feature! Cute pictures too!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi - I found you through the Etsy Feature article on you and your store. Congrats! You have such cute things!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Being a full time, I mean 24/7, mom and a wife...like you, I know SAHM is a misnomer. But to work on Etsy and be a SAHM can be challenging. So kudos to you and your accomplishment. You are a role model to all of us, the Etsy Moms!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Wow!!! Congratulations to you! I'm heading right over to read your well-deserved feature. I hope it brings lots of new visitors to your shop!

    ReplyDelete

thanks so much for your comments, nicies!
it's a joy to read what everyone writes here.
thank you!