Wednesday, May 5, 2010

revealed: your tea party looks!



doesn't nancy look gorgeous in
GinaMicheleVintage + nancy wallis designs

.............


SHAbang wears
13 threads & one of her own pieces


.............

welcome, welcome, little gray pixel, in your
out of line + marcelacamargo


.............

so nice you could make it, vadjutka, in your lovely
no wonder + fleur fatale


.............
how gorgeous & fresh alex looks in
ggiotta + alex keller


.............

how fresh & fun you look, fleurfatale, in
iheartfink + DeerLola



.............


karen meyers looks springtime fresh
cape bags + BrassPaperclip

.............
what.dreams.may.go is springtimey in
swaneegrace + designsbycher

.............



welcome welcome, dear friends!
so glad you could join us for today's springtime teaparty.

last week i invited each of you to don a lovely springtime-inspired handmade or vintage frock, choose a beautiful accessory to go with it, and join me for a lovely little party.

and what gorgeous responses!
you all look just splendid.
thanks so much to everyone who answered the call.
and while i couldn't include photos of how fantastic we ALL looked, i thought you might like a peek at how some of our favourite handmakers look for the party!

so i've set the pretty linens out, and the cakeplates filled with pretty little desserts await!
so grab a cup of tea, join us in the sunny springtime garden.

gosh ... life can get pretty busy, can't it!?
but it's my hope you'll enjoy a little teaparty break, from whatever you're up to today!
may we always make enough time for a little mini-teaparty break, yes?

yay tea parties!
honey, lemon or a spot of milk with your tea?

.............


sly raccoon looks lovely in
colorada + skeptis

.............


antico valore wears
thaitied + a lovely piece of her own work

.............


luv2have looks lovely in
sandmaiden + latelierdesbijoux

.............
doesn't gwen look lovely in
simplicity is bliss + gwen

.............



janssen designs wears lovely butterflies in
retrolabs + cymbaline84
.............

fripperie made her own gorgeous dress with
one of her own patterns + clever vintage


.............

TLC Inspirations is wearing
oneviandaemon + studio elenus

.............


rosalera is ready to {tea} party in
Ureshii + my Tida
Pin It

28 comments:

  1. what a lovely party! thank you so much for having me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a great party ! so happy I was invited ;) I could fav all these items, they all look fabulous !

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely idea... tea parties are so fun and girly! Thanks for inviting me, and for featuring my little flower earrings... they're a perfect accessory to that pretty dress ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How very lovely. I especially love the pretty flower earrings by DesignsbyCher.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful idea. This is the most stylish tea party I have ever seen. Gorgeous outfits! Absolutely delighted to be included. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this is the most fashionable tea party ever!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the invite! Such a stylish tea Party! Thank you for featuring my Blue Alice dress!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ow, I love this teaparty article, Kristal! Yay for all the lovely ladies :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. My goodness, what a good looking crowd!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a great idea!! And the invitees are stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely tea party, wouldn't mind wearing any of those very pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, so many pretty things:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. thank you for the lovely invite; i feel so underdressed in my sweatpants.

    ReplyDelete
  14. so many pretty outfits!
    I could not choose from them - thanks for choosing mine as well.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow what a great idea! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  16. thank you for having me to tea! such lovely invitees!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful party and the fashion is so awesome! Thanks to slyraccoon for making an ensemble with one of my dresses. I'll have to see what I've got stashed away that I can wear too! Thanks for the lovely party invitation!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is such a fun idea! Thanks for including one of my dresses =)

    http://ginamichele.typepad.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great selections. Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  20. awwww great post!! i love all of these paired inspirations! makes me wish i had a tea party i could attend right now!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. very fun idea:) thx so much for including me:)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks for including our fantastic hat! A beautiful party of beautiful people!

    ReplyDelete
  23. this is great i love the idea, perhaps next year there will be a picnic for the Oxford and Cambridge boat race (or am i getting a little carried away??) ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thank you for inviting me to your lovely tea party...and for including my outfit. Great idea! Hope we can do it again soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. One stylish absolutely gorgeous tea party!!! I am so honored to have my brooch chosen for this occasion! Thank you:)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thank you so much for inviting me to your beautiful tea party! What a gorgeous collection!

    ReplyDelete

thanks so much for your comments, nicies!
it's a joy to read what everyone writes here.
thank you!