Thursday, March 4, 2010

challenge REVEAL: your handmade oscar looks {part 1 of 2}






what they're wearing!
11. ulixis wears: prizysebastian + yorktownroad
12. lily wears: carolhannah + whiteowl
13. ada rosman wears: vrreis + ada rosman
14. hotbutter wears: timelessvixenvintage + hotbutter
15. bnazar wears: VeraVague + bnazar

...................

look out RED CARPET!
don't you all look GORGEOUS!

last week i challenged you to show me your 2-piece handmade & vintage ensembles that you'll be wearing to the academy awards sunday - and i just LOVE that you came up with. your responses were overwhelmingly fabulous!

i love them so much that i decided to show you 20 of them instead of just 10!

hope you enjoy the 1st 10 today - and visit us here again on the red carpet TOMORROW for the rest!

stunning, aren't they?
gosh i love that handmade can do!

{don't forget to tell us over in yesterday's post who your celebrity DATES will be for the oscars, too! i LOVE the supercute answers!}

...................







Pin It

13 comments:

  1. Wow! There are some good looking combinations. I have a feeling my etsy wish list will be expanding this afternoon. :D

    See you ladies at the Oscars!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous looks! :)
    Loved the combinations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. aaah, stunning combos!!
    I cannot choose between number 11, 19 and 20...love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd wear all of these:)

    Thanks for including my look:)ory

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh! Look how fine we all are ladies! So many choices...I will have to take them all please!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everyone has such better taste than I do! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, so chic, all of them!
    Handmade beats a ready-made garment any day:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such fab looks, darlings! I'll be keeping my eye out for you on the red carpet :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. all of the looks are wonderful! thank you for including my look.

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are really beautiful combinations! Love them!

    Jennie Harland
    http://www.TerreMum.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning! Thank you so much for including our look! www.ripegoods.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing items! The color of that 1st plum dress is incredible...hmmm I can't pick between 11 and 12, lol. So lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous choices! I would love to wear any of these... Makes me want to get all dressed up.

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

thanks so much for your comments, nicies!
it's a joy to read what everyone writes here.
thank you!