plush aqua sky ball by bubbletime
are you an eco-friendly handmaker or eco-friendly vintage shop or eco-friendly focused blog?
would you be interested in having a rikrak studio stand-alone feature on your fabulous work?
would you like to offer my lovely readers a fabulous prize pack from your shop or ad spot on your blog as a giveaway?
if you answered yes to all of these questions, i'd love to hear from you!
i'm looking for a few fabulous folks to feature in an upcoming eco-friendly rikrak studio event.
if you're interested, please submit the following to me in the next few days. i will be choosing 5 eco shops to feature for this particular event, but i'm always interested in seeing your lovely shops!
please email me the following to ---> rikrakmail@yahoo (dot) com
1. please put ECO FRIENDLY as the title of your message.
2. your shop name & link to your shop
3. what eco friendly goodies you make/sell.
4. what makes your works or blog eco-friendly (i.e. repurposed, recycled, for reuse, etc)
5. are you keen to offer a giveaway of at least a $40 value. (in the case of a blog, ad spot(s).)
if chosen, i look forward to working with you on the interview/feature and what we'll offer for the giveaway from your lovely shop! yay!
specifically - i'm looking to feature:
* 5 different styles of shops, some offering goods for the home, clothing makers, something for kids, etc.
* i'm looking for shops with amazing items, great photos and a super eco-friendly vibe!
* i'm looking for items to giveaway that are spring & summer inspired!
so tell your eco-friendly making friends, too!
i'll let folks know, via email, the results by the end of next week.
thanks so much to anyone who applies!
and go eco! Pin It