Friday, April 15, 2011

here & there


afternoon lovelies.
i'm guest posting in two fun spots today and hope you'll come visit!

i'm over at the lovely Eco Etsy blog again sharing my 2nd of 4 {thoughts on shops} : etsy store critiques. this week's talk is filled with ideas on indie business branding, utilizing a colour palette for our shops, and tips on creating some buzz for your biz!

AND... this weekend i  hope you'll scoot on over to the Etsy blog and enjoy my next *the collectors* article. it's storeyshops lovely springtime egg cup collection. if you have a chance to leave helen a hello i'd be ever-so-grateful!

happy travels, near and far lovelies.
where are you off to this weekend?
hope it's glorious!
Pin It

4 comments:

  1. I'm going to pass that article on to my sister - she's going to FINALLY open her shop soon! Thank you!!

    Have a great weekend, too. :>

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look forward to reading your etsy articles. Hope you have a wonderful weekend, I plan to spend it working my way through plentiful bowls of popcorn and catching up on The Tudors dvds : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo plentiful bowls of popcorn and movies sounds
    Ike an excellent plan!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely, and congrats on the guest posts :)

    I'd like to invite you to join my Shabby Apple dress giveaway!

    ReplyDelete

thanks so much for your comments, nicies!
it's a joy to read what everyone writes here.
thank you!