Tuesday, May 26, 2009

with thanks: to you & redbook magazine!


morning nicies!
happy tuesday.

this with thanks is going out to 2 wonderful rikrak supporters!

first: thanks so much to YOU & all of the rikrak studio readers. it's such a delight to read all of your fun comments, encouragements and sharings each day. while i may not always comment back, please know that i ALWAYS read your wonderful words .. and click away to follow your links, to see your blogs and adore your lovely shops, too! (i've discovered so many of my new handmade faves from folks who have commented on my blog! so fun!) so thanks. thanks for being part of the fun!



secondly: it's with a very thankful heart that i'm thrilled to say that the lovely editors @ Redbook Magazine have featured my rikrak coasters in this month's June issue! woohoo! so many thanks to the nicies involved. i'm thrilled!

thanks so much everyone!
have a glorious day!
Pin It

18 comments:

  1. And I couldn't think of a more deserving lady — CONGRATS, rr! You look great in print too :) WOOHOO indeed; keep at it, you are on fiyah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOo hoO! indeed! i'm going to go out and buy the issue - happiness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats girl!

    You well deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah rikrak!!! That's a fantastic spread - congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful!!!! Congratulations and so well deserved!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations!!
    Thant is so fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic, k!!! Congrats!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How awesome for you! Congrats :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats Kristal! That is wonderful news!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What wonderful publicity for you and Canada!!!!
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  11. RikRak this is so awesome! I am so happy for you :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yay for you! I am a Redbook subscriber and read that issue last week while traveling. I saw your feature - so nice! I'm sure it drove a "slight bump" in your sales.....;-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. aw that's so nice! I'm happy for you. A little recognition goes a long way. Keep it in the reserves for frustrating crafting times :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats! That's wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  15. congrats to you! you deserve it :)
    yay!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. wow!!! that is so awesome! and so well deserved!!! congrats!

    I also wanted to let you know that I've just been presented with the Lovely Blog award, and with that goes the responsibility of choosing my favorite blogs in which to pass this award on to. It was not an easy choice as I have so many great blogs that I follow. I wish to let you know that I have chosen you as a recipient of this award...to pick up your award please visit my blog at : http://missknitsetsy.blogspot.com I hope you fun picking out your favorites to pass it on to. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. that is super, congrats!!

    ReplyDelete

thanks so much for your comments, nicies!
it's a joy to read what everyone writes here.
thank you!