"My kids love to see their art displayed, what kid (or adult…) doesn’t! So I thought a fun project would be to take some of the art and turn them into magnets.
Here are the steps:
- Get drawing or painting!
- Scan the pictures into your computer.
- Crop the images so there is no extra white space.
- Using a word processing or desktop publishing program, arrange the pictures onto a full sheet of paper.
- Print onto magnet sheets. I used 8 ½ by 11 inch sheets that I purchased at an office supply.
- Once printed allow to dry and have your kids cut them out.
We have some posted on our fridge and my girls are going to give some to their grandparents as gifts.
This was a fun family project that kept a 3, 5 and 7 year old entertained!!! Which is always a good thing.
Hope you will try this with your kids!"
now... you'll also love keri's beautiful handmade jewelry shop!
i can attest first-hand to the gorgeous, fantastically chic & fashion-forward style of her beautiful, creative & brilliantly crafted works!
i first met Keri through the wonderful Trans-Canada Etsy Team, and whenever i've had the chance to visit with her, her wonderful warmth & love of her little sweeties just leaps off the page! so here's to a wonderful mommy & artist! thanks so much, keri!
hope you had a great weekend! see you tomorrow... when i'll announce the giveaway winner!