Monday, December 5, 2011

with thanks!

lovely recent front page Etsy treasuries featuring my work: THANKS!
clockwise from top left

.............


gosh. thanks so much, nicies!
want to send a big shout-out today to all of the wonderful nicies who feature my rikrak work in their beautiful etsy treasuries. what gorgeous curators you all are.

a special thanks to those nicies named above who have featured my stockings in treasuries that have gone to the front page of etsy in the past couple of weeks! i am so grateful!

i know i'm way behind in sending out individual thanks to all those that include my work, so many thanks to each of you for including me! i'm honoured to be part of such beautiful collections!

what are you feeling thankful for today, cuties?
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. What a pretty collection of treasuries! Congrats on making the front page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet of you to feature the treasury makers here! I was really excited when my collection made the front page and I'm glad you were along for the ride! I'm always happy to include your lovely items in treasuries :)

    ReplyDelete

thanks so much for your comments, nicies!
it's a joy to read what everyone writes here.
thank you!